Hi Friends, I'm so happy to receive the first feathers in my cap from Devi(http://fresherscookbook.blogspot.com/ ). Thanks a ton Devi for your kindness and encouragement.
Rules for accepting this award
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Copy the award to your blog.
Place a link to their blog.
Name 7 things people don't know about you.
Nominate 7 bloggers.
Place a link to those bloggers.
Place a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.
7 things people might not know about me:
1. Feel like I have conquered the whole world when someone comments, "You have lost weight!", and the more I lose the greedier I get.
2. A spoilsport in extreme weathers and i hate the winter.
3. At my best while shopping for clothes - my all time obsession.
4. A nocturnal when preoccupied with something creative.
5. Bring the entire place down yelling on confronting a spider.
6. Breakfast with bhelpuri often, can have it round the clock for any number of days and never get tired of it.
7. My Dream impossible - Fruits and fries swap places in the calorie chart and hence I indulge sinfully 24/7.
I would like to share these awards with
Sunitha and Namitha - http://cookingpals.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://kaipunyam.com/
Sarah - http://www.vazhayila.com/
Adukkalavisesham - http://adukalavishesham.blogspot.com/
Fathima - http://thattukada-myblog.blogspot.com/
And to share the joy I'm posting a cake which I made for my son's Birthday. The party theme was space and hence and a space cake. The rockets and the astronaut are made of sugarpaste and the cake is iced with fresh cream. It is a pineapple cake, moistened with rum and sugar syrup and layered with fresh cream and cherry filling . The yellow sugar stars are storebought. I was in such a pathetic state of mind at that time, with a lot of things to take care of, forgot to put a birthday message with my son's name on the cake which was later done in a haste by my hubs dear just before cutting the cake. It was his idea to put the message on a flag. Missed a good click of the cake as well.